Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Why was this just announced today?

How much would I love to see this??? Here's why I won't:

1. I have already spent a ton of money for Lollapalooza weekend. Festival passes, tickets to a pre-show on Thursday night and aftershows on Friday and Saturday, and any food or merch I want to get. Oh, and cabs to the aftershows. Spending money on another set of tickets isn't in the cards.

2. As I said, I'm going to three extra shows. I will be lucky if I can stand at the end of Sunday night's headliners, so I doubt I will be able to stand through a show that starts at midnight.

But, had I known about this a month ago, you know I would be going.

4 Comments:

Blogger ROCKNROLLPIMP said...

bummer
was hush hush about this project and i heard somebody spilled the beans on a radio show the other night
i hope this RAWKS!

11:51 PM  
Blogger rhondapalooza said...

Ohhhh MAN! That's harsh, girl. HARSH, I SAY! But you can only do so much.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a trooper (for the rest of your schedule). We have a 3 hour round trip commute. Grant Park is all we can handle. Enjoy. Maybe we will cross paths this weekend. I'm going with my son and a friend of his. We skipped the last two years (last I saw was the year of Gnarls Barkley and Raconteurs(sp?)), I'm looking forward to everything except the 7.00 beverages. Email and I'll give you a txt number. I trust your judgement on groups I haven't heard over the Sound Opinion guys (Trib, Sun Times). If not, no prob.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Ricky C. said...

I didnt have the funds to go to Lolla this year...pooey..But i hear fuseTV is airing it on Saturday at 9pm --doing a highlight show of the top acts. sounds good to me! check it out: Fuse Lollapalooza

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home