Friday, June 26, 2009

Cage the Elephant - Lollapalooza Artist of the Day

Thanks, Schubas, from eliminating one of my conflicts. As if deciding between Kaiser Chiefs and the Airborne Toxic Event wasn't difficult enough, throwing Cage the Elephant into the mix made it downright impossible. As a friend said, they are going to be great in a small venue. I can't wait!

I didn't really know much about this band until a couple of months ago. Now I love them!

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked


In One Ear


Cage the Elephant on MySpace

Official Site

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ain't no rest is addictive. I liked it first time I heard it. NOw my son's fav. He got us a pair of Lolla 3 days. Airborne, Cage, Kaiser all would be must sees.

1:11 PM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

I was really upset when I saw that they were on at the same time.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There are too many conflicts. Didn't realize Cage is overlapping Kaiser and Airborne. Wow. What to do.

How about Lou Reed and Snoop? Totally different but I wouldn't mind seeing either.

10:48 AM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

I would definitely see Lou Reed. I've loved him forever.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home