Friday, June 19, 2009

Hockey - Lollapalooza Artist of the Day

Hockey is one of those bands I wasn't too familiar with before the Lollapalooza lineup came out. Actually, I had never heard any of their songs until yesterday. Well, that's not really true. It turns out I had heard one song before, but I didn't know it was them.

In this post I talked about my debate between April Smith and Hockey. After listening to a few songs by Hockey last night, I have to say that I think Hockey have won out. I liked what I heard of April Smith, but I think I like this better. Sorry, April.

Too Fake


Learn To Lose


Hockey on MySpace

Official Site

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You picking a band named 'Hockey' over somebody else is like me picking cheetos over carrot sticks: it's a no-brainer!

but I like the sort-of MGMT meets LCD Soundsystem meets Les Savvy Fav sound. Thanks for the heads up. Now I just need to get to Lolla.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home