Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Artists I Saw at Coachella

Listed regardless of whether I saw a full set or just a handful of songs.

Los Campesinos!
Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band
Leonard Cohen (!!!)
Morrissey
Paul McCartney (!!!)
Ida Maria
Bob Mould Band
Liars
Drive-By Truckers
Amanda Palmer
Henry Rollins
Calexico
Thievery Corporation
Crookers
The Chemical Brothers (DJ set)
Mastodon
Vivian Girls
No Age
The Gaslight Anthem
Brian Jonestown Massacre
Peter Bjorn and John
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
My Bloody Valentine
The Cure

And because I couldn't decide between My Bloody Valentine and The Horrors and The Kills, I bought tickets to The Kills show (with The Horrors opening) at Metro just to feel better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you like L.A.? Was this yr first time in the West Coast? How's Tim?

We didn't make it to Coachella-- outdoor festivals and being in the dessrt doesn't agree with my constitution.

I hope all is well

12:20 PM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

I liked L.A. It wasn't my first time to the West Coast, but it was my first time to Southern California. I had been in SF and Napa before. Tim is fine. We both had an amazing time!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home