Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Our hopes and expectations

Over the past few days I've been doing quite a bit of walking at night. With the time change I guess it makes sense. It's dark when I leave work now.

I've always been a night person. I don't necessarily stay up really late, but I prefer night to daytime. I always wondered what it would be like to live closer to one of the poles, and to experience much longer periods of darkness in winter. Of course that would also mean having to experience equally long periods of daylight in the summer. Yuck.

Nighttime in the city always energizes me, it must be all those lights or something. That coupled with the brisk weather and crisp air (ah, I love this time of year!) have made me happier the last couple of days.

While out on my walks the past few nights I've played the same songs on my iPod over and over again. I thought I would share them with you. They are three songs in a row from the same album, and I pretty much play them in a loop.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home