Thursday, January 03, 2008

003/366 - Art Lunch

Art Lunch

One of the places in Chicago I resolve to get to in 2008 is the Museum of Contemporary Art. I've been in the Wolfgang Puck restaurant there, I've been in the gift shop a few times (how much do I want this doormat???), but I've never actually been in there to see the art. I walk past this place almost every day, yet I've never actually gone in to see the art. I haven't even seen this exhibit, which, if you know me, is incredibly surprising.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should do one of those First Friday things.. Or is it First Thursdays?

I had to go there to do research on my own for a class and I still remember the chill down my spine from seing Andreas Serrano's "Knifed to Death I and II". I ended up doing a report on his Morgue series... creepy stuff.

9:08 AM  
Blogger lucy said...

i love this one. so much.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home