Tuesday, January 01, 2008

001/366 - New Year's Karaoke

karaoke is done

I have decided to give Project 365 a shot. I hope to not just post a photo, but to use it as inspiration for some text or music inclusion. This will be above and beyond whatever I would choose to post on any given day.

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to explore Chicago more. I'm good about getting around, seeing different things, trying new restaurants, and generally just having new experiences. However, there are plenty of days where I could go for a walk and see something new and I just don't. I want to get to know the city better this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger lucy said...

i love the photo, and cannot wait to see what you post in the future.

happy new year!!!

7:39 PM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

Thanks! Happy new year to you too!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home