Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Here's your bum back

Yesterday afternoon I was trying to decide what to watch later in the evening. I felt I had 2 choices:

1. Watch the Blackhawks game.

2. Catch up on some shows I have recorded.

I decided on the latter because, as much as I love the Blackhawks, I didn't really want to stay up late enough to watch the whole thing. Today is my first day back at work after the long weekend, and I didn't want to be dragging. Besides, I had already watched the Winter Classic earlier, as well as a bunch of soccer over the past couple of days, so I think I was sports'ed out. I can't believe I just said that.

Anyway, it appears I made the right decision. Holy crap! 9-2???? Losing is one thing, but 9-2??? In hockey? I'm glad I was peacefully asleep while that butchering was going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home