Monday, June 11, 2007

A day at the park

I've decided that Millennium Park is one of my favorite places in Chicago. I don't go there very often, but every time I go I love it more and more.

On Saturday I went to the park to participate in World Wide Knit In Public Day. It was great to see so many people sitting in the park knitting. And from our vantage point, the people watching was fantastic!

We were above the Crown fountain area, and it is so fun watching the children play in it. It really seems like the happiest place on earth. All sorts of people were walking past us. Old and young, families and friends, people of all ethnicities. There were so many different people all congregating in the same place. Everyone looked happy.

Oh, and the ice cream was great!

Cloud Gate

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Awesome picture--Millennium Park was my favorite place when I visited Chicago a few months ago. I'm envious that you can go there anytime you want!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home