Friday, May 12, 2006

I wish Jed Bartlett were real

The series finale of "The West Wing" will air on Sunday. I'm very sad to see it go, especially since the show seemed to be back to form this season after a couple of subpar years.

This is one of a cluster of events this weekend that leads to a celebration at my mom's house on Sunday. Not only will we be having dinner and watching the series finale together, but we will be celebrating mother's day as well as my birthday (which is on Saturday). It will be quite the evening.

I heard that originally there was to be some sort of retrospective of "The West Wing" airing the same night, but that didn't work out. Instead NBC will show the pilot episode, then the series finale. It's fitting in a way, the beginning and the end of the series in two hours.

I am going to miss "The West Wing", even though I have most of the series on DVD and there are reruns on Bravo, and I think Frazier Moore of the Associated Press will miss the show as well.

A fond farewell to 'The West Wing'

1 Comments:

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I wil miss it too, although I haven't had much chance to watch it this season. Gives me something to ask for for christmas, though!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home