Thursday, April 13, 2006

Taken March 3, 2006



On Tuesday I saw KT Tunstall again. She was excellent, as I expected.

The longest 30-45 minutes of your life can be a horrible opening act. I have sat through my share over the years. Luckily, the last few shows I have been to have had good openers. Her opener was David Ford. I was blown away. He sings with his eyes closed and you can tell he is singing with every ounce of his soul. I hope I get a chance to see him again.

David Ford's website and Myspace Page.

2 Comments:

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

great pic. Been there before, but can't remember when, or, more importantly where. Details please!

12:22 PM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

They are condo towers on State Street, right by the river. I think they are called Marina City or something like that. The House of Blues is right there.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home