Saturday, April 08, 2006

Last Nite


Three concert in two weeks. I love times like these. Last night was the Eagles of Death Metal/The Strokes concert.

I didn't really know much about Eagles of Death Metal, other than Josh Homme was in the band. They were really great, and so much fun to watch. I'm definitely a fan now. As for The Strokes, I didn't really know what to expect. They are one of those bands that, based on their albums, I thought was good, but just good. I liked them, but I didn't love them. After last night, that changed. They were so good live, and I actually think their music is better live than it is on their albums. In my experience it's usually the other way around. I loved them.

1 Comments:

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

never heard of EODM, but I like the strokes a lot

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home