Thursday, June 19, 2003

Pearl Jam Concert 6/18

Yeah. Last night I saw Pearl Jam. Good times.

Idlewild opened. I really liked them. I only recognized a few songs from the ones I downloaded when I found out they were the opening act, but I really enjoyed them. I think seeing them would be way better if it was in a club, not an arena, though.

Pearl Jam came out. They were great. What I like about them is they mostly just play music. Not a lot of patronzing the crowd or talking. Just a bit. Eddie Vedder sort of dedicated "Love Boat Captain" to his grandma who was at the show. He was sick. He was blowing his nose between songs, and at one point, during a guitar solo, he went to the side of the stage and was drinking lots of water and coughing. He still put on a great show, though.

Set List

Release
Hail, Hail
Crop Duster
Love Boat Captain
I Am Mine
Given to Fly
Evenflow
Off He Goes
Light Years
Grievance
Present Tense
Daughter
Bushleaguer
Alive
rvm

1st Encore:
Arc
Corduroy
Elderly Woman....
Betterman
Crazy Mary
Do the Evolution

2nd Encore:
Down
Rockin' in the Free World (with Idlewild)
Yellow Ledbetter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home