Thursday, September 11, 2008

I can't believe I keep forgetting to post this!

I was on the Red Line a couple of weeks ago. There were two people, a man and a woman, having a conversation in front of me. They weren't sitting on the same set of two seats, but they were right by each other. I got the impression they were strangers who struck up conversation, but to be fair I wasn't really paying attention. I was knitting and occasionally chatting with my boyfriend.

I realized that they really knew each other when the woman started talking about how it had been a while since she had seen him, then added that she was surprised to see him on TV. She started asking him about the experience.

He started talking about how some other woman (former girlfriend or wife I'm guessing) and he decided to go on television to find out whether he was the father of her child. They flew out separately, were in separate limos, and didn't see each other until the show was taping. Turns out, he's not the father. I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad about this news. I also gather that this didn't just happen a few weeks ago, it seemed to have been a while, at least a few months. At least that's what I gathered from the way he was talking about it.

How much do you want to bet the guy was on Maury?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home