Monday, August 06, 2007

The first of what I'm sure will be several Lollapalooza posts

Artists I actively listened to - meaning we purposely went toward the stage to listen (even if just for a couple of songs) and not artists we heard just because we passed by to get food or something:

The Fratellis
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
Polyphonic Spree
Electric Six
MIA
Silversun Pickups
Satellite Party
LCD Soundsystem
Daft Punk
Tokyo Police Club
Pete Yorn
Silverchair
Aquaduct
Stephen Marley
Rhymefest
The Roots
The Hold Steady
Snow Patrol
Spoon
Muse
Juliette and the Licks
The Cribs
David Vandervelde
Rodrigo y Gabriella
Amy Winehouse
Lupe Fiasco
The Wailers
Iggy and the Stooges
Peter Bjorn and John
My Morning Jacket
TV on the Radio
Pearl Jam

5 Comments:

Blogger lucy said...

i want to hear all about it!!!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say you did pretty good, and congrats for getting there early and staying late, not everyone did.

2:54 PM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

It was tough, and I'm exhausted, but we managed to spend the whole day there all three days. My skin and legs are not happy with me, but my ears are.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Man oh man. I so wish I could have seen The Hold Steady. Those guys are just awesome.

9:42 PM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

After Muse, the Hold Steady was my second most anticipated set of the day. I saw them back in October and was blown away.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home