Thursday, September 04, 2003

One of the great things about this time of year is the fact that I can take advantage of things the university has to offer. For example, I can take the campus shuttle to work now, since I work a few blocks from the Water Tower Campus. And that helps since I don't have to pay to take the train. I will save $36 a month by not taking the train.

Also, during the school year there are free movies. Last night Tim and I went to see Matrix Reloaded again. I was glad I got to see it again. I had forgotten some details, so now I remember everything. The new movie comes out in a couple of months, so that will be useful. It's not like Matrix Reloaded is a movie unto itself. It's not complete on its own. And I'm sure you have to remember what happened in that film to understand the final installment. So I had my refresher.

The university is showing some good movies this semseter, including Frida and The Quiet American. Yay for free movies!

I'm having a problem getting back into the swing of things after going to New York. With Monday being a holiday, and yesterday not being a normal Wednesday for me because I had to go to the dentist and that threw the whole day off, I'm not back into my regular routine yet. I'm exhausted. I hope I don't fall asleep at work, as that would reflect poorly on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home