Friday, August 22, 2003

Notes and Observations of Life

--Today must have been cheap wedding dress day at the Filene's Basement on Michigan Avenue. I got off the bus, and there was this huge long line out the door. For those of you who are familiar with where I am talking about, the line appeared to be up the escalator (there is this huge escalator when you enter to get up to the first floor of the store, which I think is on like the third or fourth floor), down past Borders, around the corner, and all the way to Bistro 110.

That started me thinking: If I were to get married, would I want to wait in line with hundreds of other women waiting to look at cheap dresses? Wait for hours to get into a fitting room? As much as getting a cheap wedding dress would be awesome, I'm going to have to go with no.

--It's a beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home