Saturday, March 20, 2010

Retirement?

It's been 4 months since I posted here. I haven't had the motivation to post, and I really haven't had anything to say.

I've been debating what to do with this blog. I was hoping to get out more and thus have more to talk about, but that hasn't happened. So I was thinking that I wasn't going to post here anymore.

But I am going to a concert tonight, and that would be something to post about.

So I don't know what I'm going to do with this space. I do know that I will likely have to change the name of it next month. I will be moving, and no longer living near the lake shore. I will be quite inland.

Oh well. We'll see what happens. I just wanted to let anyone who might stumble over here from time to time that I'm not dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home