Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Olympics talk


U.S.A. hockey player Angela Ruggiero has a great blog here.

I'm disappointed that Michelle Kwan had to withdraw from the Olympics, and she probably won't be back in 4 years. But why are TV commentators talking about her as if she died?

I hate the tape delay. Today I found out something that happened earlier today, and I'm watching NBC, and they haven't informed us of this yet. Granted, it's nice to see things in prime time since much of the action happens while I'm asleep or at work, but at the same time the spoiler stuff sucks. And I should say that this is one spoiler I didn't seek out. I stumbled across it on accident.

1 Comments:

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I so agree with you about the tape delay! It was so anti climatic to know bodie miller had been disqualified from his race the other day before we even saw him ski!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home