Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Support This Artist!


Last night I was fortunate enough to see KT Tunstall at Schubas. I first heard of her when I was in England in November. We were watching an episode of Later with Jools Holland because another band I like was appearing. She performed on that episode, and I was blown away. This girl can rock. She was so good live. If you watch this video you will get an idea of how awesome she really is. Apparently her album isn't out in the US yet. I bought an import copy, and I brought it with me. The other fans were shocked to see someone with the album. When she came out to sign autographs the other fans made me go first since I had the CD and all. I also go the set list. I hope she does well here in the States. And I hope that everyone who reads this will check her out.

Official KT Tunstall website
Click on "music" and you can hear clips of songs off of her album and see some videos.

Preorder Eye to the Telescope

2 Comments:

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

I have heard her music a few times on public radio and the BBC music channels and like her a lot!

You're right about Dave A. Shame he went out like he did. Seems a number of NHL stars who lobbied for years to open up the ice found they no longer had the skills to compete when the NHL finally complied.

And NICE SWEATER!

4:45 PM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

I seem to remember that a bunch of players retired a week or so into training camp this season. It's really unfortunate to have your career end that way.

Thanks! Tim really likes the sweater, and it looks so nice on him.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home