Wednesday, April 17, 2002

I had a hard time sleeping last night. At first it was great. It was a beautiful out. I had my bedroom window open and there was a nice breeze, so it felt really nice in my room. All of a sudden I was awakened by the sound of yelling. I should say that next to my apartment building is a little park-like green space with some grass, trees, and benches. Many people sit out there all times of the day. My bedroom window overlooks this green space. I noticed before I went to bed that there was a group of guys sitting out there. This was around 10:30. I woke up well after midnight, but I don't remember what time. These same guys were yelling really loudly. At least 2 of them were having some sort of arguement, cursing and everything, while I was trying to sleep. I saw them out the window. It looked like one guy was trying to situate himself between 2 of the other guys, but I saw no physical fighting. I went back to bed and tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. I was about to call the police when all the yelling stopped. I waited a few minutes and looked out the window. They were gone. I fell back to sleep. Then they woke me up again! They had come back I guess. It was all very irritating.

Finally, after I managed to fall back to sleep and the loud boys were gone for good, it started to rain. It was raining into my room so I had to close the window. Then I had a hard time falling back to sleep because it was hot.

Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home