Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Paddy Casey and KT Tunstall - Vic Theater - May 16, 2008

A friend of mine won tickets to this show and invited me, and I gladly accepted.

I wasn't really familiar with Paddy Casey before this show. I knew I had heard a few of his songs, but I really had no recollection of them. I didn't even remember if I liked him. That doesn't really matter. What really matters is that I like him now. He played his guitar and sang so earnestly.



KT Tunstall's performance was a little different from the other times I have seen her. Homier? I don't know how to describe it. The stage looked sort of Western themed, but not tacky. Just different. My favorite part of her set was when she did a cover of "Ain't Nobody" by Chaka Kahn and Rufus. I couldn't find a video of it from that night, but here's her singing it in Los Angeles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home