Friday, May 09, 2008

And it's festival time

Lineups for some of the neighborhood street festivals have been released, and there are two I'm particularly excited about.

First is the Do Division Street Fest. I don't know that I would go both days, so here is my dilemma. I've seen Ted Leo and the Pharmacists twice, and love them. Do I go see them? Or do I go see Lucero, a band I haven't seen before but have it on good authority that they are awesome live? Decisions, decisions.

Second is Taste of Randolph Street. I finally get to see Drive-By Truckers!!! There are other good acts too, but I've been wanting to see Drive-By Truckers for years, and for one reason or another it has never worked out. It better work out that weekend.

And then, on a whole different level, of course there's Stevie Wonder for free at Taste of Chicago. That might be the one act that actually gets me to go to Taste of Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home