Monday, May 05, 2008

120/366 - Blooming

Blooming

It's beginning to look nice out there.

I was supposed to go to the South concert tonight, but decided earlier today that it wasn't a good idea for a variety of reasons. It's a good thing I hadn't bought tickets yet. I'm so slammed over the next couple of weeks, with my graduation and birthday coming up, plus a dentist appointment and Mother's day. So yeah, staying home tonight was a good idea. I chilled on the couch with my knitting and my boyfriend, watching Appleseed: Ex Machina.

It would have been nice to hear some live music, though. January was the last time I went to a show, and that's quite a long time for me. I'm thinking of seeing The Kills on Friday, if I have the time, the money, and if tickets are still available. I also get to see Flight of the Conchords next week, so at least there's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home