Monday, April 30, 2007

What I want for Christmas

The refs

I found this article on Gapers Block:

After losing $31 million (all figures U.S.) this season and $191 million over the past 10 on the beleaguered Blackhawks, Wirtz said if the players union hires someone cut out of the mould of Bob Goodenow as executive director, he'll hang up a for-sale sign on the Blackhawks.

Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl this year, and I promise to behave for the rest of the year. For Christmas, could you please bring me a head for the NHLPA cut out of the mold of Bob Goodenow? Thanks. I will leave a nice plate of homemade cookies for you when you bring my gift.

Love,
Me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding my link! I hate Wirtz and probably won't go back to a game until he's gone.

9:19 AM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

No problem! I hate Wirtz, but I love hockey more than I hate him, so I can't help but go.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home