Sunday, January 20, 2008

020/366 - Ceiling

Ceiling

You know I am getting desperate when I'm taking pictures of the ceiling while working in a computer lab at school. The problem isn't that there isn't anything good to take pictures of in this city/neighborhood/campus, it's that I'm in the computer lab for so long to begin with.

In a completely unrelated matter, music is the only thing that is keeping me sane right now. If you could please suggest an artist you think I might not have heard of, I would appreciate it. I'm pretty much up for anything except country. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New music will be picking up again very soon. I am going to see Super Furry Animals in February, but they are not a new band. I've been listening to Jens Lekman a lot lately.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

Shiny Toy Guns is a good electronica/emo band.

11:18 AM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

Bill - I haven't listened to the newest Super Furry Animals album yet. I'll have to give that one a go. I've also been listening to Jens Lekman a lot lately. I'm hoping to catch him when he's here in, what is it, March?

Annette - I listened to a few Shiny Toy Guns songs, liked them, and then never listened to them again. Perhaps I shall give them another go. Thanks for the rec!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home