Monday, February 04, 2008

What a weird time to be working

Last night we went to my friends' home to watch the Super Bowl. Around 7:30, I think during a commercial, I looked out the window and this is what I saw:

Um...

If you look closely on the platforms you will see people. Working on a crane.

At 7:30 on a Sunday night.

In a snowstorm.

During the Super Bowl.

What?

I'm very glad I didn't have to do that. As if it wasn't bad enough that it was on Super Bowl Sunday, can you imagine climbing up on that thing in the snow? We watched them for a while, climbing up and down between platforms in the snow. That didn't look like fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's place is that?

3:04 PM  
Blogger redhairedgirl said...

My friend Elaine from college and her husband.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home